Sunday 25 January 2009

'Obama be thy name' ;)


I must admit I'm very pleased with the results of the US elections :) I can't explain why but from the moment I saw Barack Obama, I knew he would win. Perhaps this is his facial expression- honest and trustworthy. It is important to say that Obama is facing a great challenge right now. The whole nation is observing him and his actions. The people will surely remeber about given promises and Obama should prove his idea of 'change'. Thus, I would say that Obama is half-way to fulfill his success. The first half was winning the elections. The second would be not disappointing his supporters. Anyway, I do believe. I do believe that 'he can' and I keep my fingers crossed. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Obama is making the world of insurance change! It helps us out with lower rates! Finally! Since then the rates have drastically changed. All leading companies have changed lots of policies. When was the last time you researched insurance rates? You'd be surprised what recently changed!!!

*************************************
http://quote-insurance-online.blogspot.com
*************************************