Monday 5 January 2009

Lil' Dżastina :)

Better late than never ;) My childhood memories... Childhood is a very special period in our life, I think most of us will agree with me :) Everyone adores coming back to those days and browse old, sometimes yellowing photographs. That's what I did, too. In my photo album I found plenty of photos I'm very fond of and it was hard for me to choose these I would like to share with you the most ;)

Since this task was connected with Christmas memories, I'll start with this photo. I'm 6 in it and it was taken in my kindergarten. I remember that Santa Claus arrived and gave all kids some sweets. We were wearing various costumes on that day and when Santa asked me what was mine costume, I proudly replied: 'I'm a LADY!' :D
(And, yes, I was blonde. Yes, I was wearing pink :D )



Another photo I like a lot was taken in my grandmother's garden. I enjoyed staying there a lot as I was sort of 'active baby' that had to be on the move all the time. There, I had plenty of space, fresh air and animals, which I still adore today. ( cute geese in this photo :P)



The next photo is one of the 'silly ones' :D As every little girl, I loved my Barbies. I perfectly remember the day that this photo was taken. I was following my brother all day and complaining: 'Oh, pleeeease... I want a photo with my Barbies!'. When he finally agreed, I was soooo excited :P (as my facial expression indicates :D)



As most of you know, I'm a cat lover ;) I loved those cute and tricky little creatures since I was a little plump and blonde girl :D This photo is one of my beloved ones. It evokes sentimental feelings concerning past days... :)




Finally, the last photo I'd like to share with you - little destroyer caught red-handed :D I remember I used to adore tampering with things that I found in the house. This was my mom's box with cutlery. I could spend hours on rearranging them etc :P As you can see, I was really concentrated on my job :)


Hope you had some fun :)
Ciao,
Dżastina :)

3 comments:

AgataL said...

These photos of yours are just great! It's astonishing how different you look now. I don't think many of us would recognize you. Thank you for this post - I did have fun. :)

agnieszka said...

I love the photos:)

Agniesia said...

Your photos are fantastic!:)You look so different. I can't believe it's you...:)But you are happy as always:)