Wednesday 10 June 2009

The best of KJO

My dear KJO friends,

Since I do not have such a huge collection of photos and videos from our classes, I will share with you some quotes and phrases that will surely remind me of Międzychodzka 5 any time in the future... ;)

1. 'Ale źle' / 'Złe zło' / 'Najźlejsze zło ze wszystkich złów' (and any variations of these)
2. 'Jesteśmy najgorsi' / 'Najgorsi studenci'
3. 'Paweling around' ;P
4. 'Give us more!'
5. 'Psz, psz, psz, pszszsz'
6. 'You look guilty!'
7. 'Ruuurk!'
8. 'Nie pozwalam Tobie jechać moim autobusem'
9. 'Nic nie się stałoooo!'
10. 'Pan(i) poszuka, pan(i) poczyta...'
11. 'Sche- sche-schemata!'
12. 'Christmas comes or Christmas is coming?'
13. 'Repeat key words!'
14. 'Nie pykło...'
15. 'Słoneczko' :D
16. 'Where's your topic sentence?'
17. Borys! (Iza, we love U ;*)
18. 'Bo on się na mnie GAPI!'
19. 'Świnks' ;)
20. 'But still'
21. 'Wjechało (na kozaku)'
22. 'Wbijamy?'
23. 'Ziarno zła' :P
24. 'Are you mockin' me?'
25. "Yes we can!'
26. 'Que?'
27. 'Zachlałem(am)' :D
28. 'Nie dam rady, Kaziu'
29. 'Jaki jest content tego kebabu?'
30. 'Niepyknięcie'

That would be all that I came up with... If you have any other ideas to add to this list, please do!
Take care U all, I'm gonna miss you... :(

Dżastina

13 comments:

Kalina said...

Well I think that we should also add:

"wjechało (na kozaku)"
"wbijamy?"
and of course
"ZIARNO ZŁA"... we have very fertile land for this one :P

Dżastina said...

OMG, I forgot about 'wbijamy' and the rest :D Złoooo :P

Mat Ś. said...

Topic sentence!
Are you mockin' me?
Yes we can!

Kalina said...

me forgot!!!
"KE?"

Cherry said...

'Marceliński slang' as Mr Tomasz calls all of this :P he's mocking us :P

Kalina said...

also a lot of "no weź cho z nami..."
and
"ma ktoś zadanie/kserówki/notatki?" :P

Dżastina said...

Nobody shall mock us :P

Agniesia said...

Everything is full of memories... I will be missing all of these phrases:( Nobody can say them better than YOU!

isska said...

unforgettable...love U all:*

Unknown said...

all of us will have a lot of memories of this place and that's what makes it even more great:) I invite you to Beti's blog cause she has a vid of us there and you are in it as well :D

Asia said...

I can't think of any more sayings:)Nice small dictionary of Marceliński slang;P

Kasia said...

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :(

Asia said...

What about rozkminić i niepyknięcie?Didn't we use it often?:D